351 S. Greenleaf St. Suite C
Park City, Illinois, 60085
DOWNLOAD PATIENT FORMS
- Physical Therapy Information »
- New Patient Paperwork »
- Notice of Privacy Practices Gurnee »
- Dancer Questionnaire »
- Runner History Form »
- Orthotic Information »
Have an Appointment?
When you schedule an appointment please download the patient forms off our website and add the additional form if you are an athlete, dancer or runner. Please come 10-15 min early in order to complete paperwork and registration. Please adjust your schedule to allow at least one hour for your initial visit at our office.
We make courteous reminder calls generally within 1-2 days prior to your appointment. Due to occasional voice mail issues patients may not receive the call. Regardless of the receipt of a confirmation call, patients are expected to keep their scheduled appointment time. There is a $50.00 fee for missing your appointment or for cancellations less than 24 hours in advance. We value our patients and want to accommodate them as quickly as possible. Please be courteous and call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Giving 24 hours’ notice gives our staff the time needed to offer any cancelled appointments to those on our waiting list.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- All registration forms
- Photo ID
- Current Insurance card
- Referral forms (if applicable to your insurance)
- Shorts or very loose athletic pants that come above the knee
- Athletic shoes; dance/pointe shoes, running, cleats etc.
- Previous X-Rays, MRI films
- Old orthotic devices (even if you are not currently wearing them)
- Anything else that may aid in your consultation and treatment.
HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS / SURGICAL CENTERS
- NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE LAKE FOREST HOSPITAL-LAKE FOREST, IL
- HAWTHORN SURGERY CENTER-VERNON HILLS, IL
- ADVANCED AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTER-CHICAGO, IL
- NORTH SHORE SURGICAL CENTER-LINCOLNWOOD, IL
- RIVER NORTH SURGICAL CENTER-CHICAGO, IL
- VISTA MEDICAL CENTER EAST-WAUKEGAN, IL
- VISTA SURGERY CENTER-LINDENHURST, IL
Thank you for choosing our office for your Podiatric and Sports Medicine needs. We look forward to seeing you shortly.